Dryer Vent Cleaning Guy is most passionate about promoting public awareness of the danger associated with dryer lint. Lint accumulation is the leading cause of dryer fires.
Dryer Vent Cleaning Guy offers some tips to help the customer maintain their dryer between annual visits. Following these tips will help promote dryer safety and efficiency.
• Proper Dryer Maintenance: clean the lint filter after every load
• Schedule annual dryer vent inspection and maintenance service
• Proper Dryer Vent Installation: replace dryer duct made of plastic or flexible foil with rigid metal
• Do not use the dryer for rags soaked in flammable substances such as gasoline which can emit vapors that could ignite or explode
• Read the manufacturer’s warnings in the use and care manual
His customers thank him for his concern for their safety and his dedication to quality service and he appreciates their referrals to help his business grow as he works toward the goal of eliminating dryer fires in his neighborhood.
Call the Dryer Vent Cleaning Guy at (407) 329-9344 for service today and be assured your clothes dryer is operating safely and efficiently!